91 Magazine curated pop up shop at West Elm, London
We are really excited to be collaborating with the wonderful furniture and homeware store West Elm to hold the first 91 Magazine curated pop up shop! From 17th - 20th November, 91 Magazine, along with a small group of independent brands and makers will be setting up shop inside West Elm's flagship Tottenham Court Road store. As well as being able to buy direct from the lovely sellers, many of who usually only sell online, there will also be lots of creative workshops and talks happening over the four days. The whole event is taking inspiration from our new A/W issue.
You can download a printable version of the full four day schedule so you can easily view the sellers and workshops for each day and select what you'd like to attend. Download the schedule here.
Below are direct links to the workshops which you can book in advance. Spaces will be limited so make sure to book to avoid disappointment, although most workshops can take your booking on the day if there is space.
- Make a textural wall hanging workshop with Heather Young (Growing Spaces) - Thursday 17th Nov - 2pm and 6pm BOOK NOW
- Create Hygge in your home talk with Louisa Thomsen Brits (author of The Book of Hygge) - Friday 18th Nov - 1pm FREE - REGISTER INTEREST
- Create a stop motion video with Xanthe Berkeley - Friday 18th (2pm) and Sunday 20th Nov (12pm) BOOK NOW
- Tea blending workshop with Bluebird Tea Co - Friday 18th (6pm) and Sunday 20th Nov (3pm) BOOK NOW
- The Basics of Weaving with Lucy Davidson (Peas and Needles) - Saturday 19th Nov - 1:30pm BOOK NOW
- Styling and Photography plus 'make your own teabags' with Emma Harrel & Charlotte Page - Saturday 19th Nov - 11am BOOK NOW
- Make clay Christmas decorations with Katie Robbins (AKA Ceramic Magpie) - Saturday 19th (3pm) and Sunday 20th (2pm) BOOK NOW
- Make a paper eucalyptus wreath with Kate Rawlinson (AKA Posy and Petal) - Sunday 20th Nov - 1pm BOOK NOW