Crafters from far and wide are usually very well acquainted with North London store Loop, which is located on one of my personal favourite streets in all of London - Camden Passage. Filled with a plethora of yarns in every colour, patterns to suit any taste, beautiful as well as practical haberdashery items, plus perfect gifts of handmade loveliness. As well as all of this, Loop are soon to stock the print edition of 91 Magazine too! yay!
So, in celebration of this, Loop have kindly supplied some lovely goodies for one 91 Magazine reader to win! Don't worry if you are not such a dab hand with a crochet hook or knitting needles, the items are suitable even for the novice crafter! So, what can you win?!
1. a haberdashery or project pouch by Danica Studio
2. a pair of Yozo Scissors - Antique Style Bird
3. three bird buttons
This little bundle will go to one lucky winner! There are a few different ways you can enter, and the more you do, the more chances you'll have to win! Read on to find out how....
Place your entries using the Rafflecopter widget below. Please remember to leave a contact email with your blog comment. The closing date will be the 22nd April 2016 at 12am. The winner will be announced shortly afterwards. Open to international entries. Please read further terms and conditions below before entering.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Failure to follow entry guidelines as above will result in that entry not being accepted.
- All prizes are non-transferable, non refundable and non negotiable. No cash alternative is available for any prize.
- The winner will be chosen at random after the 22nd April 2016, and will be notified shortly after this date. If the winner has not provided an email address or can not be contacted through social media or via email by 27th April 2016, we reserve the right to select another winner at random.
- Prizes will be shipped from the UK by 4th May 2016, using the most affordable shipping method available.
- The decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The giveaway and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.